I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that’s not easy.
WHO AM I?
In high school, the only thing that I do best during class is counting how much time has left until the end. I used to be in my own world of doodles and drawings. I’ve had a pencil in my hand since I was in diapers. Things never change… I’m no longer in diapers though.
When I started college, I originally had the idea of going into graphic and website designing. The internet was my outlet. A new way to show and share my passions. I am so happy that I made that decision. In fact, I am the student of Arts. I am not expert in coding, but I have an eagerness in learning. I love to write but cannot provide proper shape. 🙂
I do the work because I love it. I like the people I meet. I embrace the nerd. I like to make the web a better place. Hopefully, we cross paths in the real world someday and we can make it a better place together. Beware: I may just be the most awesome person you’ll ever meet.
Some Random Facts About Me
- I enjoy turning complex problems into simple.
- The day I was born, the nurses wept in despair because they knew that they would never see a child such as I again.
- Everyone who knows me can be divided into two groups: those who like me and those who still don’t know me.
- You are not supposed to like me because I’m not a Facebook status.
- I’ll better fake a smile than explaining what I really feel.
- In 2016 I was rude, bad tempered and obnoxious. In 2017 I plan to be the same.
- I have a huge problem. And it’s me.
- That may help you too: when I’m sad I start to sing. Then I realize that my voice is worse than my problems.
- Yes, I do bad things, but I do them well.
- I’m not desperate or lonely, just adventurous enough to date online.